Associate Specialist – Emergency Medicine
Are you passionate in providing high quality emergency patient care? If so an opportunity has arisen for a SAS Doctor who specialises in Emergency Medicine to work with a fantastic team at a Hospital situated in the South East of England.
There has been a large investment in our clients Emergency Medicine department! This is an excellent opportunity to join a committed, innovative team dedicated to providing high quality care.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to broaden their clinical knowledge and experience exhilarating challenges all whilst being part of a ream who will support your clinical and personal development.
The team consists of Trust grade lower-tier doctors, Deanery Rotations (FY1, FY2, ST1 – ST6, ACCS, GPsTR, and Junior Clinical Fellows) plus Specialty Doctors, Associate Specialists and Consultants. Consultants currently provide 16.5 hours of resident shop floor cover on all days and a 24 hour on-call service. They also have a team of fantastic EMPs & ACPs.
This post is based in a location which is known for its beauty, it was recently voted as one of the best places to live in the UK. It is a lovely location to raise a family and has a plethora of excellent schools. It also has fantastic rail and road links with easy access to major cities.
The post holder must have the following:
- License to practise with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- 4 years’ postgraduate experience including 2 years' experience in the specialty. A minimum of six months UK experience
- For candidates who reside abroad you must have completed the necessary language test (IELTS / OET / NARIC) before applying. You must be able to satisfy the language test requirements of the UKVI remit.
- A generous relocation package of up to £8000
- Open to supporting candidates with an interest in CESR or without
- Paid Study Leave allowance of 30 days over three years.
- Shopping and entertainment
- Opportunity to join a range of travel schemes
- The role of SAS has been reintroduced at the Trust to support your development
- The Trust has signed the SAS Charter and increased both annual leave and SPA entitlement for SAS grades.
- They are passionate about Research and have an active research department who are happy to discuss and explore opportunities with you.
- They have strong links with a local medical school which can further support your academic development and teaching opportunities.
- The posts attracts 10+2 Programmed Activities on a 24/7/365 rota.
- The Trust is committed to supporting flexible job plans and will work with you to mutually agree your activity commitment.
- If you are interested in a sub-specialty commitment, teaching, research or quality improvement projects, they would be excited to explore these opportunities with you.
If you want more information on this position then please apply now!
We are often appointed by NHS Trusts to help recruit for their vacancies. If you are interested in moving to another Trust, but this particular one is not what you are looking for, then please get in contact and let me know as I'm sure we will be able to help.
Please upload your CV and get in touch !!!