LOA Associates are actively recruiting for a Specialist in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry to support young people with eating disorders.
Working as part of the multidisciplinary team, you will be the clinical expert from a medical perspective to ensure best practice care is delivered and support the team. You will also work collaboratively with NHS clinicians and commissioners.
You have access to a large and supportive peer group of like-minded professionals to engage and network with, as well as a range of benefits and excellent career development opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the Consultant Psychiatrist include:
- Ensure that people admitted are assessed, treated, and discharged safely
- Medication management
- Quality assurance, complaints and co-production
- Delivery of NICE guidance
- Lead and manage the CPA and ICR process to ensure full compliance with quality standards
Essential qualifications and experience:
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification
- Full GMC registration with licence to practice
- MRCPsych or MRCPsych equivalent approved by the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- On the Specialist Register for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry or be accepted within 6 months
- Section 12(2) approval, Approved Clinician status
- Clinical training and experience required for gaining UK CCT.
- Widespread and detailed experience of assessment and management of patients in Child and Adolescent psychiatry
- Ability to take full and independent responsibility for clinical care of patients
- Excellent basic salary with bonus opportunities
- The equivalent of 38 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing and much more.
Our client follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each persons individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please upload your CV and get in touch for further details.