Consultant in Critical Care !!!
LOA Associates are currently looking to recruit a Consultant in Critical Care Medicine and ITU for our world leading NHS Trust.
You will be based in a stunning UK location with easy access to 3 major airports and motorway connections.
- Relevant experience as a Consultant
- Hold Full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- £79,860 - £107,668 circa with annual salary and bonus on top!!
- Permanent Substantive Contracts for Doctors on the GMC Specialist Register.
- Or Fixed term 12 month Contracts available with the view to extend whilst working toward Specialist Registration with GMC.
- Tier 2 UK Visas available
- Relocation benefits up to £8,000
- Training, development and CESR support
- Standard working week of 40 hours
- Annual Leave 27 days per year, plus eight general/public holidays
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
The UK NHS is such a rewarding place to work
There are few careers that are as rewarding as one in the NHS, or that give you the opportunity to work with such a variety of people.
LOA Associates actively recruit people of all ages, backgrounds and levels of experience. This helps us understand the different needs of the patients and provide the best possible service.
On joining our hospital you become part of a talented, passionate team of people, committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients. You will also enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the UK.
Please direct message me for further details and forward your CV to: