LOA Associates are urgently seeking a Consultant in Anaesthesia for an exciting role in the UK Private Sector.
It is essential to be fully registered with the GMC and have Specialist Registration in Anaesthesia.
With FRCA (or equivalent).
* Broad clinical experience of all forms of adult anaesthesia, particularly orthopaedics and spinal surgery
* Ability to take full and independent responsibility for the clinical care of patients.
* Ability to lead a team.
* Awareness of recent professional developments
* IT Literate
* Commercial anaesthetic experience
* Cost savings projects/initiatives.
* Understand the main cost drivers for anaesthesia.
* Pre-operative assessment clinic.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Practical experience in regional anaesthesia particularly for orthopaedic procedures.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
* Ability to form constructive and effective professional relationships with existing consultants and staff.
* Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment.
* Ability to communicate well with patients and staff, both orally and in writing.
* A well-constructed and presented Curriculum Vitae.
Audit and Research:
* Commitment to process of audit.
* Ability to apply evidence based approach to the management of clinical problems.
* Evidence of completion of original audit and change implementation.
* Evidence of original research evidenced by publications.
* Evidence of ability and commitment to teach anaesthetists and other professional groups.
* Experience of organising educational events within a department.
* Committed to the overall aims of Care UK.
* Committed to the provision of quality services.
* A positive attitude to performing a variety of duties and flexibility regarding working hours.
* Willingness to develop in the role.
* Fit to undertake the duties of the post.
Are you available and seeking a full time, salaried position? Please forward you updated CV and contact LOA Associates for further details.
Thank you and warmest regards, LOA