LOA Associates are delighted to present this vacancy which has arisen at our private sector hospital for the role of Oncology Registrar.
Clinical duties will be in the Oncology in-patient and out-patient units under supervision of Consultant Oncologists.
Successful candidates will be offered facilities for continuous professional development (CPD) including access to an educational grant to the value for €3,000 per annum.
The appointment will be for a one year fixed term, renewable for a second year.
A permanent position may be available to suitable candidates.
Our hospital can offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
- Registration with Medical Council of Ireland. IMC
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of oncology.
- Current A.C.L.S. certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable qualification: MRCPI
Are you available and prepared to move to the West Coast of the Republic of Ireland?
Please upload your CV and call LOA Associates for full details.